Who are we
Which personal information we collect and why
Depending on the need for site functionality and Your desire to interact with us, we collect certain personal information from you:
– When you want to send a review, we collect: Name, surname and email address. The reason is contacting you to get more information, if needed, to improve our service.
– When you submit an inquiry via the contact form, we collect: Name, Surname, Telephone Number and Email Address. The reason is to answer to your query over the email or phone.
Publicly visible personal information
Your personal information will be publicly announced and visible when you post your review. From your personal information, your review shows your name and surname.
Comment on our site is not enabled.
If you contact us via a contact form, we will receive email with the personal information that is sent via contact from (your email address, your phone number, and your first and last name). These data are required to contact you. We will erase these data 90 days after last contact with you.
Your information is not used for any purpose other than specified. We do not send newsletters or promotional materials.
The list of cookies we use on the page:
|qtrans_front_language||This cookie remembers selecting language views on these pages.|
How to remove cookies
You can easily remove cookies from our web site from your computer by following the instructions on the following links and following the instructions depending on the internet browser you are using:
Embedded Content From Other Web Pages
Articles on this web site may contain embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other web pages behaves identically as if a visitor visited that other web site.
With whom we share your information
We do not sell, exchange, or disclose your personal information obtained via contact form or email.
How long we keep your information
Data received via email via contact form from this web site is kept up to 90 days after the last message has been received.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this web site, you have the right at any time to request the deletion and removal of all the information stored in us. The request for deleting / forgetting is executed within 48 hours. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Your rights as a data subject
a) Right to Personal Data Confirmation
Each data carrier has the right under EU legislation to obtain from the processing manager of the personal data whether or not his or her personal information is being processed or processed. If the data subject wants to use this right of confirmation, he or she can at any time contact the data processing manager.
b) Right to Access Personal Data
Every data bearer has the right under EU law to ensure that at any time, from the data processing manager, he receives free information about his personal information stored and a copy of the requested personal data. Furthermore, the European provisions and directives allow the data bearer access to the following information:
- The purpose of processing personal data;
- The type of required personal information;
- recipient or recipient type with which personal information is shared, especially recipients from third countries or international organizations;
- Where possible, predicted period of personal data retention, or in case of impossibility, the criterion that determines that period;
- the existence of a data subject’s right to request correction or deletion of personal data from the data processing manager, the limitation of the processing of personal data of the data bearer or the right of the data bearer to object to the processing of personal data;
- the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- If personal data is not collected directly from the data bearer, available information about the source of personal data;
- The existence of an automated decision-making process referred to in Article 22, Paragraphs 1 and 4 of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection, and in this case available information on the logic of automation, as well as the importance and anticipated consequences of the data subject. Furthermore, the data bearer has the right to information if his or her personal data is transmitted to third countries or international organizations. In that case, the data bearer has the right to information on the security measures transmitted
Further, the data subject has the right to obtain information on whether personal data is transferred to a third country or an international organization. If this is the case, the data bearer has the right to be notified of the appropriate transfer media.
If the data subject wants to use this right of access, he can at any time contact the data processing manager.
c) Right to Personal Data Correction
Every data bearer has the right guaranteed by EU legislation to obtain correction of inaccurate personal data at all times from the data processing manager. Bearing in mind the purpose of processing personal data, the data bearer has the right to fill in incomplete personal information, including the complete statement.
If the data subject wants to use this right for correction, he can at any time contact the data processing manager.
d) Right to Delete Personal Data (Right to Forget)
Each data bearer has the right under European law to guarantee that at any time, from the data processing manager, the deletion of personal data related to the data bearer is requested without delay. The Personal Data Processing Manager has the obligation, without delay, to delete personal information where at least one of the conditions applies, until processing is necessary:
- Personal data is no longer required for purposes for which they are collected or processed.
- The data carrier has withdrawn the processing privilege of personal data based on Article 6, Paragraph 1 or Article 9, Paragraph 2 of the General Privacy Protection Act, and where no legal basis for data processing exists anymore.
- The data subject is opposed to processing the data according to Article 21, Item 1 of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection and there is no legal basis for data processing, or the data bearer refuses to process the data under Article 21 Item 2 of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection .
- Personal information is processed unlawfully.
- Personal data must be deleted according to the statutory obligation under EU legislation or the law of a Member State whose data processing manager is a national.
- Personal information has been collected in relation to the provision of an information society service pursuant to Article 8, Paragraph 1 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data. If at least one of the foregoing reasons is applicable and the data bearer requests deletion of the personal data collected by the villa-diora-istria.com website, he or she may contact the processing manager of the personal data. The Personal Data Processing Manager will ensure that the personal data is deleted immediately.
If one of the foregoing reasons applies, and the data bearer wants to request deletion of personal data stored by Villa Dior, Karojba 12b, Karojba, Croatia, he or she may at any time contact any employee of the processing manager . The owner of Ville Diora will immediately make sure that the request for wiping is completed immediately.
In places where the Personal Data Processing Manager has permitted the disclosure of personal data, and by Article 17, Item 1 is mandatory deletion of the said personal data, the Personal Data Processing Manager will take the lead in technical and feasibility of taking reasonable steps, including technical measures , to inform other data processing managers that the data bearer has requested the deletion of all links, copies or replicas of personal data, until their processing is no longer required. The personal data processing manager at villa-diora-istria.com will ensure the implementation of these measures in each individual case.
e) Right to Restrict Personal Data Processing
Every Data Carrier under EU Legislation has the right to have the right to restrict the processing of personal data from the data processing head if the following applies:
- The accuracy of personal data is denied by the data bearer, which allows the personal data processing manager to verify the accuracy of personal information.
- Personal data processing is illegal and the data bearer is opposed to the deletion of personal data and instead requires the use of these personal data.
- Personal Data Processing Manager Personal Data is no longer required for processing, however the data carrier is required to establish, enforce, or defend the legal requirements.
- The data subject objected to the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 21, Item 1 of the General Privacy Protection Act, awaiting verification of whether the legitimate basis of the data processing manager’s personal data is overridden.
If at least one of the foregoing reasons is applicable and the data bearer requests a restriction on the processing of personal information collected by the villa-diora-istria.com website, he or she may contact the processing manager of the personal data. The Personal Data Processing Manager will provide a limit to the processing of personal data.
f) The right to transfer of personal data
Every data carrier under EU law has the right to receive personal information related to him or her by the data processing manager, in structured, widely used and legible formats. the data subject has the right to transfer such personal data to any other data processing manager from the current data processing manager without any interference, while personal data processing is based on the items referred to in point A, Article 6, Item 1 or Item A, Article 9, Item 2 of the General Regulations on Personal Data Protection, or by contract under Point B, Article 6, Item 1 of the General Data Protection Act, and processing of data is done automatically, until processing of the data is necessary for tasks of public interest or for performing official duties of the head processing of personal data.
Further, according to the existing right to transfer of personal data under Article 20, Item 1 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, the data bearer has the right to transfer his or her personal data directly between the processing manager where it is technically feasible where the procedure does not endanger the rights and freedoms of other data holders.
In order to use your right to transfer personal data, the holder of the data can at any time contact the owner of Ville Dior.
g) Right to Objection
Each data subject under EU law has the right to a complaint based on his / her own situation at any time on the processing of personal data pertaining to the data subject and is based on points E and F of Article 6, item 1 of the General Regulation on protection of personal data. It may also apply to profiling based on this Regulation.
In the event of a complaint, Villa Diora, Karojba 12b, Karojba, Croatia will not proceed with the processing of personal data unless there is a serious legal basis for the processing of personal data which may overlap the data subjects‘ interests, rights and freedoms or to establish, implementing or defending legal requirements.
If the owner of Ville Dior carries out processing of personal data for marketing purposes, the data bearer has the right to complain at any time against the processing of personal data used for such purposes. This also applies to profiling that is closely related to the purposes of such direct marketing. If the data subject expresses objection to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, Villa Diora, Karojba 12b, Karojba, Croatia and webdesign villa-diora-istria.com will no longer process personal data for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, the data bearer has, on the basis of his own situation, the right to object to the processing of personal data by the owner of Ville Dior and used for scientific research or statistical purposes under Article 89 Paragraph 1 of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection, except if data processing is required for the purpose of public interest.
In order to take advantage of the right of complaint, the data bearer can at any time contact the data manager of the personal data of villa-diora-istria.com. In addition, the data provider in the context of the use of information society services, in spite of Regulation 2002/58 / EC, can exercise his right to complain by automated means using technical specifications.
h) Automated decision-making, including profiling
Each data subject under EU law has a guaranteed right not to be a subject of decision-making based solely on automated processing of personal data, including profiling, that may create legal or similar consequences for him or her until a decision (1) it is not a part of the agreement between the data bearer and the data processing manager, or (2) is not permitted under EU law or individual Member States that adopt appropriate measures that will safeguard the data rights holders‘ rights, freedoms and interests, or (3) data.
If a decision (1) is required for a contract between the data bearer and the data processing manager, or (2) is based on the explicit hold of the data bearer, Villa Dior, Karojba 12b, Karojba, Croatia will implement measures that will safeguard rights, the freedoms and interests of the data bearer, the minimum right to human intervention by the personal data manager who will express his or her attitude and challenge the decision.
If the data subject wants to use the rights in connection with an automated individual decision-making, he can at any time contact the data manager of the personal data of villa-diora-istria.com.
i) Right to Withdraw and Cancel Privileges
Every data carrier under EU law has the right to withdraw and / or terminate your personal data processing processing at any time.
If the data subject wants to take advantage of the right to withdraw and / or terminate his / her privation, he / she can at any time contact the personal data processing manager at villa-diora-istria.com.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
Article 6, Paragraph 1, Subparagraph A of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection is the legal basis for the processing of personal data for which we have been granted access. If processing of personal data is necessary for the implementation of the contract the data bearer is part of, such as when personal data processing is necessary for the delivery of goods or services, the processing of personal data is based on Article 6, Paragraph 1, Subparagraph B of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection. The same applies when processing personal data necessary to take precautionary measures, eg on product or service queries. If a legal or natural person is the subject of a legal obligation to process personal data, such as the fulfillment of tax obligations, the processing of personal data is based on Article 6, Paragraph 1, Subparagraph C of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data. In rare cases processing of personal data is necessary to protect the interests of the data bearer or some other natural person. For example, if the data bearer hurt when visiting the site of the site owner, personal information such as name, age, health insurance information, or other vital information will have to be forwarded to the doctor, hospital or third person. Such processing is based on Article 6, Paragraph 1, Subpart D of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection. Finally, processing of personal data may also be based on Article 6, Paragraph 1, Subparagraph F of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection. This legal basis is used in the processing of personal data where no previous legal basis is applicable if the processing of personal data is necessary for the legitimate interests of the owner of the web-site villa-diora-istria.com or of a third party, except in situations where these interests are jeopardized fundamental rights and freedoms of data holders, which require the protection of personal data. This processing of personal data is especially permissible since it is specifically mentioned in the EU Legislation. It is envisaged that legitimate interest may be invoked if the data bearer is a client of processing personal data.
The existence of an automated decision making process
We do not use an automated decision-making process, or profiling.
Contact person: Vesna Smoković
Address: Karojba 12b, Karojba, Croatia
Phone: +385 (0) 91 22 55 110; +385 (0) 91 25 24 805